5.19.2011

Lesson #48

Today's Lesson Objective includes:

1.) My eye hurts.

It really does. But. The reason for this post is because a) I'm super bored and b) I don't want to go to bed or take a shower.

Listen. I have a million things on my mind right now and I will share them with y'all.

1. I had a dream about Mitt Romney the other night. No idea why. It was creepy because in my dream I found him quite the foxy old man, and he wanted to take me out. I gagged ten times when I woke up and ran to the computer to fill my mind with good democratic knowledge...just to be safe.

2. Have you guys ever read the blog called Hyperbole and a Half? Well I think you should. She has a blog post called "This is Why I'll Never be an Adult" that is about me.

3. I have been watching like a gazillion episodes of 30 Rock everyday and it's the best thing ever. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WHEN IT'S OVER!?!?!?

Watch this clip.



4. I went to my grandparents' on Sunday to make delicious bread and I ate all of it. ALL OF IT. I'm a fatty pig and I'm ok with it.

5. I've realized that my blog posts are not really lessons anymore. So here are the things you must learn for this week:
a) 30 Rock is the best show ever and you must watch it asap.
b) Haiti is a country in the Caribbean, not Africa.
c) My birthday is on Tuesday and I really like cat things. And chocolate things.


The end.

1 comment: