3.14.2011

Lesson #33


Today's Lesson Objective includes:

1.) Sick days.

Today I woke up at 2pm. Yes, that adds up to about 14 hours of sleep. I feel like I could go for a couple more hours if I wasn't sweating like a pig. I haven't eaten and the thought doesn't sound appealing. I've skipped all my morning classes and there is NO WAY I am getting in the shower and getting ready for the 2 more I have in...ten minutes. I think I will call today a "sick day."

Growing up, sick days were the best things in the world, even when you weren't pretending to be sick. I swear there was nothing better than sitting on the couch all day watching movie after movie while periodically throwing up my guts and having my mom cater to my every need. I remember one time in high school when my brother and I told my mom to call us out of school one day because we didn't "feel well." After she left for work we turned on some OC and watched at least 20 episodes while eating my dad's candy stash. It was a glorious day.

Sick days are different now. Reason #23405 that I HATE COLLEGE. While laying in my bed dreading the thought of clothing myself, I can't stop thinking about the 3 papers I need to get started on (2 of which are in French), the 2 tests I need to study for, and all the mindless homework that needs to get done.

So that sums it. There is nothing worse than a sick day in college.

Lesson learned:
1. Consume more vitamin c.
2. Hire someone to do all your homework for you.
3. Don't go to college.


ps. I love lolcatz.


1 comment:

  1. Completely agree - I had one of those a couple of weeks ago and it is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete