6.26.2011

Lesson #56

Today's Lesson Objective includes:

1.) Anxiety.

I think I'm on a roll with talking about tv shows on my blog. You'll just have to get over it.

Lately I've been watching Prison Break on Netflix. Let me illustrate the various emotions I experience while watching an episode:


It took me a really long time to do that, so I hope you enjoyed it.

Basically, I have a panic attack at the end of each episode and I start screaming and throwing my head under the blanket. I've never experienced an emotional rollercoaster this giant in my ENTIRE life.

On top of that, I have the world's largest obsession with Wentworth Miller, the main character in the show.

Yes, he does make my heart melt.

And yes, I may or may not be experiencing really steamy dreams of which he is the star.

I'm never waking up ever again.





ps. This is a little off-topic, but I just wanted to give a big shout-out to NY for making good decisions. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. LESA. I LOOOOVE this show sooo much! I discovered it this summer. basically i had a heart attack every episode! it's so addicting! yay i'm so glad you love "Prison Mike" baha. i pick Lincoln :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little slow coming from a progressive state. But better late than never. I <3 NY.

    ReplyDelete