12.31.2011

Yo. Dec 28, 2011


I'm in Deutschland now!!!!!!!!!! And guess what. It's cold here. Ha.


So here's a play by play of my travels:
We flew to Minnesota and then to Amsterdam and then to Berlin. In case you were wondering, having a cold and being in an airplane is like the WORST experience ever. I still can't hear because my ears are all messed up. But the flights weren't so bad and I'm glad to be done with that.


We were greeted by our Mission President and his wife at the airport. I decided I really like being greeted in English, particularly when I don't speak the language of the country. They took us to a church building, had us pack a small bag for a couple days, and we left our luggage there. Then we went to the mission office and did some paperwork. Did you know I'm a licensed minister now? I can marry people! So if you want to get married, come to Germany and I will do it.


Anyway, we chilled there for awhile then we went to our hotel and ate dinner. Eating German food is exhausting. You're expected to eat SO MUCH FOOD and I can't do it. I'm going to die here. Then we went to bed at 7pm. You better believe it.


So we're doing things a little differently because we're waiting on some missionaries coming from the MTC in England (they're native German speakers from Austria and Switzerland) so we're chilling with the Mission President today and we won't go to our areas until tomorrow. Pray that I get a native German or Austrian or Swiss trainer!!!


Alright, I'll email again on Monday. I love you. I pray for all of you. And I hope your Christmas was amazing!!!


Ich liebe y'all.


Love,
Sister Young

1 comment: