10.23.2011

Lesson #70

Today's Lesson Objectives include:

1.) I'm gone. Forever. Jokes.

So I'm technically a missionary now so I'm not supposed to be on here. Oops. But you need my info!!!!!!!

Ok. I will be at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah for about 9 weeks. This means that any letters or packages you want to send before the end of December should be sent to this address. There are 2 ways of communicating with me here:


If you visit that website you can write me a letter that will be printed off right there at the MTC and given to me that same day. So write me random crap so I will have something to look forward to every single day. Gut.

#2. My mailbox.

This is my official address:
Sister Lesa Young
MTC Mailbox # 350
GER-BER 1227
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Send me packages and I will love you.

_____________________________________

NOW. If you'd like to communicate with me after Christmas, I will be in Germany. You can reach me two ways.

#1. Write me an email!!
lesa.young@myldsmail.net

#2. Send me a letter. And a package. This is my new address:

Sister Lesa Young
Germany Berlin Mission
Zerbster Strasse 42
12209 Berlin
Germany





All this information will be posted on the side in my "about me" section under my picture. Also, my weekly emails to my family will be posted and updated every week on this site. So read this every Monday!!! It's my special treat to you.


I love you. I'm going to miss you. Please don't have any life changing events while I'm gone.

Auf Wiedersehen.


-Sister Young


ps. Under the "My Lovers" section on this page you can select "join this site" and it can send you an email every time my blog is updated, in case you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment