10.29.2009

Lesson #10

Today's Lesson Objective includes:

1.) Nobody likes a Penelope.

First things first, let's define a Penelope:

Penelope Tutorial

So I am hoping that you have inferred that a Penelope is someone who thinks it is ok to one-up everyone to the point where you can't stand them. Now, I understand that everyone has their moments. I for one have definitely fallen victim to the Penelope monster, yet I hope it really wasn't to the extent of the tutorial.

The moral of this story is please don't be one. Nobody will like you. Nobody will enjoy hanging out with you, except for maybe others of your kind. Thinking about that conversation makes my head hurt.

Just accept the fact that I'm cooler than you from the get-go and then I wouldn't have to brag about having been to all the Muppets' weddings. Got it?


1 comment:

  1. The more hippies and bearded men the better, you fool!

    ReplyDelete