4.13.2009

Lesson #8

Today's Lesson Objective includes:

1.) Moses is freaking sexy.

I've always kinda had a thing for men from the scriptures who lived thousands of years ago. Captain Moroni - what a hunk. He was totally my numero uno...until this past weekend! I freaking forgot how much I love The Ten Commandments and the amazingly beautiful Charlton Heston...until his hair turns gray, because that's kinda weird. But when he's working in the slave pits and he's all shirtless and sweaty and sexy...mmm. Also, I watched Prince of Egypt, which if you haven't seen you must do right this second. It is like the bestest movie ever. And if that cartoon character was human I would be all over him.

So if you're feeling down you should rent both of those movies and drool over the gorgeous depictions of Moses. It will make you more depressed and lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment