5.02.2010

Lesson #16

Today's Lesson Objective includes:

1.) 16 things that make me happy.

I, like so many other people in this world, am not a naturally happy person. I don't smile unless there is a good reason to, I don't laugh unless I feel it's necessary, and I have rarely felt that sunny warmth of happiness when I am alone.

I was inspired by Katie Sokoler's blog to create this entry. She's always blogging about these really fun, cute things that always brighten my day. I rely on so many different things in my life to get me through the day, and I thought that sharing them might help others who are looking for a little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

16 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY:

my faith

my family

my friends

daisies

lazy Sundays

singing at the top of my lungs in the car

a really good book

bacon

pretty umbrellas on rainy days

wearing pretty dresses

music

peeing in the shower

french

taking naps

watching old movies while eating ice cream

Nebraska thunderstorms

(my heaven)


What makes you happy?

3 comments:

  1. watermelon. sunshine. rainy days. campfires. church. hammocks. you! family. hiking. thrift shopping. good music. good books. lots of other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it Lou! I Love you (also rhymes with i love Lou!) that makes me happy. Also wiener dogs, kittens, kites, swings, mountains, flowers, the smell of shoe stores. french fries, thinking about being in love, laughing till i wheeze, disney movies, doing all of those things with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rob. the little ducks on campus(and the vision in my mind of nancy hugging them tightly). flowers. the smell of camping. reading books in barnes and noble until your done to save money. old time movies. eating so much i feel full(rare). spandex. dreams. friends. my mom. and a good nature walk.

    ReplyDelete